Treatments & Procedures
Our member practices offer a number of cutting-edge dental care services and products.
To learn more about the specific products and services our members offer, please select one of the subcategories below. To find an optometrist near you, use our simple Find a Doctor tool.
- Preventive Dentistry - Learn how preventative dentistry can help you reduce your dental care costs over time and help you maintain a healthy smile.
- Restorative Dentistry - Your dentist can recommend variety of options to repair worn, decayed, damaged or missing teeth and restore a healthy and beautiful smile.
- Cosmetic Dentistry - You can achieve the smile you've always dreamed of with the help of our specialized cosmetic dentists.
- Dental Implants - Dental implants are the latest innovation designed to replace one or more missing teeth. Consulting your dentist is the best way to determine if dental implants are the right solution for you.
- Sleep Apnea & Snoring Relief - More than just a nuisance, snoring can be a health hazard and a warning sign of something more serious—a medical condition called sleep apnea.
- TMD / TMJ Therapy - If you have stiffness or pain in the back of your jaw, it may be TMJ disorder. TMJ is actually the temporomandibular joint in the back of your jaw which acts like a hinge for opening and closing your mouth. It is one of those parts of your body that you may take for granted until you experience pain from daily activities such as chewing food or opening your mouth to yawn. Your dentist can help to diagnose TMJ.
- Orthodontics - If you're looking to fixed crooked, spaced, or misaligned teeth, orthodontic treatment could be right for you. Visit a Smile Source dentist to find a solution that fits your needs.